UX Designers design experiences that are a joy to use and loved by customers. They are obsessed with delivering the most efficient, engaging and innovative experience for customers and brands. They have a deep understanding of the products, features and technology requirements for each brand within their pod. They are able to translate product, brand, and business needs into functional, high-fidelity wire frame designs, personas, user stories and user journeys.
- Understand product specifications and use psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to bring the product vision to life
- Create use stories, personas and storyboards
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g usability, findability)
- Work with UI Designers to implement beautiful designs
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Developing and executing a user experience designs for consumer facing platforms
- Take a strategic role in owning and driving design and collaborating across teams to produce results
- Presenting and communicating UX/UI recommendations and strategies to stakeholders. Help to define the user model and user interface for client products
- Develop high level detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
- Analyse platforms and create a case for change that will meet user requirements and expectations
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience advantageous.
- 3 years of industry experience.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Adobe CC, Axure, Sketch, Figma, Framer, InVision Studio).