UX Designers design experiences that are a joy to use and loved by customers. They are obsessed with delivering the most efficient, engaging and innovative experience for customers and brands. They have a deep understanding of the products, features and technology requirements for each brand within their team. They are able to translate product, brand, and business needs into functional output including wireframes, prototypes, personas, user stories and user journeys.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct user testing, gather, analyse and present feedback and recommendations
- Conduct research and analysis of competitor platforms, systems, apps etc.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions
- Create personas, user stories and storyboards through user research and data analysis
- Develop information architectures
- Find creative ways to solve complex UX problems
- Work with designers, developers and copywriters to implement design solutions
- Translate concepts into wireframes & interactive prototypes
- Take a strategic role in owning and driving design and collaborating across teams
- Presenting and communicating UX/UI recommendations and strategies to stakeholders
- Stay up to date with UX trends, tools and methodologies
- Any other UX related relevant tasks that may arise
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related certification i.e. HFI, UX Design Institute, IDF advantageous.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Axure, Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch).